Heketi Community Charter School – A small, public charter elementary school in the Bronx is Hiring!
Heketi seeks experienced teachers interested in joining a team of dedicated educators. We are looking for experienced and credentialed teachers interested in teaching, student advising, and exercising a leadership/mentorship role.
Our mission and values have informed every element of design – curriculum, assessment, and climate. With this ONE focus, we aim to shift a paradigm and provide a solution that will continue to shape the image of the South Bronx and someday reach beyond the Bronx.
From this core focus, we have built our key design elements:
- Investment in social-emotional support
- Kindergarten through 5th Grade Dual-Language model
- Hands-on, project-based learning that includes community-based work and culturally relevant curriculum planning
- ELA and Math workshop models
- Teaching for social justice
- Relentless commitment to high expectations for all
- Competitive, with health, sick, and retirement benefits
- Stipends available for leadership/administrative responsibilities
- Send your resumé and cover letter, including salary requirements to: email@example.com